1. Return / Replacement / Refund Policy
All products sold on IndianWeddingStore.com should be brand new and 100% genuine. IndianWeddingStore.com’s Return Policy covers the buyer against ‘damaged’, ‘mis-shipped’, ‘defective’ and ‘not as described’ products.
Buyers can raise a request for return, replacement/exchange or refund within the return guarantee period post order delivery which is as follows:
- 3 days for all categories
Managing Buyer Returns:
IndianWeddingStore.com offers a streamlined process for returns management for smooth flow of returns for both buyers and sellers. We will notify you through email in case a buyer requests return of a product. Buyer will state the reason for return (in some cases will also attach images). If buyer’s return does not fit the parameters specified on IndianWeddingStore.com, returns can be rejected.
1.1. Return Request Raised
A buyer can raise a return request via IndianWeddingStore.com buyer support (via Toll free no.) or directly using self-serve on the Website.
You will receive an email notification when a return request is raised or a return is created by the buyer and you can view the same under all returns on the ‘Returns Dashboard’. On the Returns Dashboard, you will find the following return details:
- Order summary
- Status, quantity & price
- Return request date and respond by date
- Buyer details
1.2. Return Authorization and Troubleshooting
Return authorization will managed by IndianWeddingStore.com for all kinds of return requests. This includes validation of return request and the approval of genuine return cases
While accepting a return from buyer:
- Refund buyer and get old shipment back.
2. Buyer Returns (RVP)
Buyer returns can be created by the buyer after the product is delivered successfully
2.1. Buyer refund:
Under Return policy, a refund can be provided to a buyer if the buyer doesn’t want the product.
3. Courier Returns (RTO)
Courier returns are returns which happen before the delivery of the product to the buyer. Following are the possible scenarios where RTO due to courier returns happen.
3.1. Buyer Not Reachable
- If buyer is not reachable after 3 attempts by Logistics Partner’s attempt to deliver the package, customer support creates a RTO (return to origin) in the system of the Logistics Partner and the order would be considered cancelled. If buyers still want to purchase the item, he/she should place a new order. After receiving the trigger from Customer Support, the Logistics Partner will return the package to the seller.
- If Logistics Partner returns the package as an undeliverable package, a full refund will be automatically issued to the buyer.
3.2. Buyer Cancellation
- Buyer may request to cancel the order and an order can be cancelled before it reaches the buyer. This creates an RTO in the system of the Logistics Partner and the Logistics Partner will return the package to the seller.
- If you fail to ship the products within the prescribed time limit, buyer has a higher chance of cancelling the order.
4. Charges on Returns
Return created due to reasons including ‘damaged’, ‘manufacturing defects’, ‘size/color exchange’ and ‘buyer ordered product by mistake’, ‘poor quality’, ‘main order is differ from sample(in which sample is available)’ cases would be addressed under this policy. Under these scenarios:
- Commission charged to you on sale will be reimbursed in case of refund.
Commission and return shipping charges will not be waived if the returns are the due to the fault of seller. This includes cases such as missing items, mis-shipment, item not as described, fake/expired products ,poor quality, main order is differ from sample(in which sample is available) and used products. In these cases you’ll be charged for return shipping charges and 50 % of commission will not be reimbursed.
6. Guidelines to reduce returns
- Ensure your product is genuine and saleable.
- Ascertain brand/primary packaging is intact.
- Avoid mis-shipping.
- Ship the exact product as ordered.
- Do not forget to include product components/freebie in the package.
- Accept return requests to provide better buyer experience and improve seller ratings.